24/7 Channel

сряда, 11 ноември 2009 г.

God healing Online and more!

Another witness to the glory of our merciful and gracious God!

(excerpt from email of 10 November 09)


"... God delivered me during one of the Internet services you after pronouncing the prayer for breaking the curse. Liberation grew under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, who used our brother Plamen Petrov. Two days ago I noticed a swelling in this part of my head. While brother Plamen was praying I felt like stinging needles with this place. Then my ears started to scream and something came out go with a sound. My entire head was burning as with fire. I felt strong heat and shared this thing with my son who also participated in the service and he wrote to brother Plamen what is happening. Both of them continued to pray. My son heard the voice that told him that we should spit on my head, but was not sure that this was the Holy Spirit. Then again he heard the same voice and the same words. He told me what he heard and I told him "do it." He did it and the power of God came upon me and I fell to the floor. I began to breathe heavily. My son wrote to his brother again Plamen, whom I heard him say "chase the demon more boldly." Than the two of us began to ordered him to leave in the name of Jesus. I told the demon I do not want him. I stood on my knees and tried to push him from his throat. I coughed a few times and he began to come out out with a scream. Then it stopped for 1-2 seconds. I began again drive him out he and continuedto come out with a very strong curling, which lasted about 2-3 minutes. I I felt very great relief. The swelling was gone.
The other thing that freed me from God was a problem with the left ear, which I did not even pray. Before that I felt constant pressure in the bone around the ear. Periodically appeared pain and I heard a scream in it. I could not hear well with this ear. It was probably caused by an inherited curse which God broke. I remember that my father had problems with their ears. Twice he was operated.
Now 3 months after the liberation I have no problems with the ear, and I thank God that He always gives us more than what we do pray.
Already have peace in my heart. Also my joy began to return.
I can pray freely and with every passing day, God fills me with grace to praise him. I thank him for the liberation! I thank him for that was when he came to me the pain in my heart and I was waiting to go back to him.. "
The rest of the story you can read in our web site http://www.plamen.hristianstvo.net/en/. Please, click on the boton TESTIMONIES on the right!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар